Steps to heal from trauma:
When you realise the impact of trauma in your life; then you can heal yourself.
You realise that the anxiety, negative thoughts, poor self confidence
and feeling scared are a result of coping with past (direct or indirect trauma).
You realise how you separated yourself from this and now, with trauma-informed therapy you can integrate and heal, so that you are living your divine purpose.
These are the steps to heal from trauma so that you are no longer overwhelmed and can relax into your divine purpose.
Healing from trauma is a unique journey for each person, in my 25 years of experience I have noticed some foundations or pivotal understandings that significantly help the journey.
1. Asking for support, knowing that you can't continue to do this on your own anymore;
2. Having safe experiences of being supported or a therapist who attunes to you and contains your experiences as you explore what’s going on;
3. Being able to unpack and understand how trauma has influenced you;
4. Discovering that you heal yourself, no one else fixes you;
5. Finding that it’s not linear, but more a spiral journey of new insights about old stuff;
6. Learning how your healing happens as you listen with curiosity to yourself;
7. Developing your set of tools so that you can continue to do this for yourself.🥰